- The “Changes” view has been completely redesigned.
- The ability from the GUI to commit individual lines of code.
- A “Commit & Sync” feature so that you have just one step to get your code on Github (or wherever it is hosted).
- Full screen support for Lion.
- Tracking repositories if they are moved or renamed.
I’ve gone ahead and downloaded Mac for Github 1.1 and am looking forward to seeing how it works.
P.S. And yes, being perhaps old-skool, I mostly use the command line to work with git. But there are times when a GUI is nice, particularly when looking at changes between versions.