Looking for a way to easily try out Node.js? Or have an app idea and want a free place to host it?
I continue to be quite impressed with what Chris Matthieu is doing with his Node.js hosting service now called “Nodester“. I first wrote about the service back in January when Chris put it online and called it “NodeFu.” Since then he
- changed the name to Nodester
- moved the source code to http://github.com/nodester
- added a second core contributor and made a TON of enhancements
- added a command-line interface to make apps even easier to deploy
- came out with a screencast showing how to deploy an app on Nodester
All in all I think it’s rather cool what he’s doing… and he’s enabling all of us who are interested to have an easy way to play with Node.js. Fun stuff!